What we do…
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based SaaS startup that creates flexible and beautiful business process management (BPM) software. We build technology that allows businesses to automate and centralize disorganized processes that expose them to risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows and create highly configurable process applications that place controls around mission-critical activities. Think of it as an “if this then that” for companies.
We are seeking Account Executives with a passion for novel technology in big markets. We are targeting mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, and especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) activities. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
What you’ll do…
- Develop a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts
- Generate new business pipeline primarily by cold prospecting into a targeted list of accounts through social communication, email and phone calls
- Develop strategic sales plans to target use cases within industry verticals.
- Take a customer through the full lifecycle of an opportunity including qualification/ discovery, demo, building relationships within an organization, proposal, negotiation, and close.
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Leverage sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices. Continuously refine and improve on sales activities.
- Log activity and run reports in Salesforce.com.
- Navigate through organizations and thoughtfully manage sales cycles.
- Realistically forecast sales pipeline to the CEO
- Consult and advise our customers on best practices for their use case on the LogicGate platform.
- Deliver world class customer service in every customer interaction
Who we’re looking for…
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience selling B2B technology.
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back.
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software
- Experience in BPM or GRC software is a huge plus
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Desire to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Interest in developing skills and getting better every day
- Mindset of being your best and bringing your best self to work every day
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
Why you’ll like it…
Since the team is small, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
As one of the team’s early hires you’ll have a strong voice in a small team of co-founders and employees, have the option to take equity in an already well-funded Chicago startup and be offered competitive compensation and full Health and Dental benefits.