LogicGate creates flexible and easy-to-use software that allows businesses to improve compliance and better manage risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows that automate and centralize processes and place controls around mission-critical activities – helping them to improve efficiencies and reduce risk. Think of it as an “if this then that” for businesses to manage their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end-users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money.
About the Role:
We are seeking an energetic Sales Engineer that has a passion for using their strong communication and technical skills to present a great solution to our prospective customers. We are targeting mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, and especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) activities. We are disrupting the GRC software industry by providing a solution end users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
What You’ll Do:
- Present: Conduct highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers and Account Executives as part of the sales process.
- Facilitate: Lead client workshops for data and process gathering to uncover details of business challenges and opportunities.
- Discover: Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation.
- Build: Configure LogicGate’s no code platform for customized demonstrations.
- Consult: Build relationships with prospective customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the sales process.
- Marketing Support: Conduct webinars and assist in content creation (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.)
- Product Insight: Provide feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify new potential features and functions.
- Customer Success Support: Assist Customer Success team with customer implementations from time to time.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant, or Customer Success Manager
- Proficient in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations.
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value to their organization
- Desire to scale an early-stage startup and work hand-in-hand with co-founders.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Passion for SaaS applications -- able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back.
Why You’ll Like It:
We are a young, fun, and fast-growing company with a culture that is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
You’ll be joining a growing marketing team that will enable you to have a strong voice, allow you to develop best practices, provide you with the autonomy to do what you do best, and the ability to grow your skillset as the business’ needs evolve.
- Full Health & Dental Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Equity in a well-funded start-up