Content Marketing Manager
LogicGate creates flexible and easy-to-use software that allows businesses to improve compliance and better manage risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows that automate and centralize processes and place controls around mission-critical activities – helping them to improve efficiencies and reduce risk. Think of it as an “if this then that” for businesses to manage their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end-users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated and organized content creator and strategist to help drive demand, increase brand awareness and position LogicGate as a thought leader in the market. You’ll be responsible for working with the head of marketing to develop the overall content strategy and calendar, as well as execute on the creation of content including: blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, slideshare presentations, videos, and more. You’ll work alongside our Digital Marketing Specialist to determine the content distribution strategy and campaigns to drive subscribers, leads, and increase our social presence. The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving B2B inbound demand through content, a keen interest in becoming an expert in our product and the industry, and will possess a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, write, and edit content that attracts a qualified audience to our website (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Manage a rich content/editorial calendar that builds a consistent presence and promotes LogicGate as a market leader
- Build relationships with high quality third-party websites and earn guest post opportunities with content optimized for link building campaigns
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent LogicGate "voice"
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts on the product and customer success teams for comlex topics
- Own development and execution of the social media strategy with collaboration from digital marketing team on paid advertising and promotion
- Collaborate with digital marketing team on content distribution strategy and promotion on social media
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Edit pages on the website, including body, title tags, and meta tags and optimize for search engines and lead generation
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- 3+ Years experience in a marketing and content creation role, ideally within a B2B SaaS company
- Exceptional writing, grammar, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to adapt style, tone, and voice of content based on the audience
- Direct experience with content management systems (Wordpress preferred), marketing automation platforms (Pardot preferred) and CRMs (Salesforce preferred)
- Understanding of core SEO concepts and experience creating content suited for search engines
- Superior attention to detail and ability to manage multiple initiatives at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
We are a young, fun, and fast-growing company with a culture that is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
You’ll be joining a growing marketing team that will enable you to have a strong voice, allow you to develop best practices, provide you with the autonomy to do what you do best, and the ability to grow your skillset as the business’ needs evolve.
- Full Health & Dental Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Equity in a well-funded start-up